Niswa’s new EcoVero Modal Hijabs are made using sustainable wood. The special fibers are produced in an innovative environmental process which has significantly lower emissions (50%) and water impact than conventional viscose. When producing the fabric, nearly all chemicals are recovered and reused. The result is an amazingly soft and versatile hijab that doesn't harm our environment and looks amazingly sophisticated!
Fabric Description & Care:
- Fabric: 100% ECOVERO™ Viscose
- Size: approx 180cm x 90cm
- Contour: Long Rectangle
- Thickness: Lightweight, Slightly Sheer
- Feel: Buttery Soft and Smooth
- Hand Wash only to keep them long lasting!
- Please note color may appear slightly different than in picture due to monitor color resolution.