For the first time ever, Niswa Fashion brings you our Banner Trench Coat. A double-breasted, flap collar midi-trench coat. Tortoiseshell buttons and a D-ring buckle fastening accent The Banner. Belted button cuffs also add flair to this classic trench. Bless up your style with a new must have fall coat. The Banner comes in 3 different colors.
- Fit: Standard Model wearing size S
- Care: Dry Clean Recommended
- Composition: Polyester Blend
- Please note color may appear slightly different than in picture due to monitor color resolution.
- How Do I Sign Up For The Niswa Fashion Newsletter?
The best way to sign up for our emails is to click on the newsletter signup link located on the bottom of our homepage. You just submit your email and you will be subscribed to our list.
- When Will I Know an Item is Restocked?
Click on the product page link for the product you wish to know about. Once there, you will see a product restock request option. Enter your email to be notified when the item will be restocked. We try our best to bring back most requested items and best-sellers. If we do not restock the same product we will try to release something similar in future. Be sure to subscribe to our email list, so you are the first to be notified when we restock our best-sellers and new arrivals.
- How Do I Know Which Size to Order?
View our size chart on the product page. All of our sizes are based on standard US sizing and modest fit from sizes XS - XXL, products may also have XXXL available as well.
If you need additional help in sizing, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can further assist in giving you best sizing advice and check measurements for you.
- Can I Use Multiple Promo Codes?
Unfortunately, unless stated otherwise, only ONE active promotional or discount code can be applied to an order.
- Where Is My Order?
You will be able to track your order once you have received a shipping confirmation email from our warehouse. You can use the tracking number to see where your package is and the expected date of delivery. If you need further assistance feel free to reach us at email@example.com
- How Can I Cancel or Change My Order?
All orders are usually processed within 24 - 48 hours. In the event of a cancellation or change we advise that you email us right away. We will aim to respond as promptly as possible. However, due to our quick turnaround time if your order has already been processed and or shipped then it may be too late to cancel or change your order and you would have to go through the return or exchange process if it's applicable to your order.
- How do I Return / Exchange an Item?
For returns or exchanges within the allotted time frame, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the details on how we process our returns. You can find further information to see whether your order qualifies for return or exchange under our Return Policy.
- I Received The Wrong Item. What Should I Do?
We ship hundreds of orders throughout the day. In the event you received an incorrect product, please email email@example.com with your online order receipt and a picture of the product you received. As soon as we get the proper information, we will take care of the issue as promptly as possible.
- The Color of My Product is Different From What I Saw and Ordered on the Website
We try our best to make sure the color on the website best resembles what color the product actually is. Due to differing pixels and monitor resolutions, the color quality may appear different on laptops, phones, and screens. If you would like us to send you in person pictures of products feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you in person pictures to help you proceed with order. If you would like to return please refer to our return/exchange instructions.
- I Received a Damaged/Faulty Item.
- I Received a Damaged/Faulty Item.
Here at Niswa Fashion we strive to ensure that all of our products are of the most pristine quality and condition. However, in the rare event that the product is not of our standards we offer many reasonable options to handle the issue.
1. In the event that a minor damage is present, the customer can contact us and receive an additional 10% discount on the product. Customer must provide pictures of damage.
2. The customer may request to exchange the item and receive a new product in return. The customer is responsible for shipping back the product to our warehouse and as soon as we receive shipping confirmation we will send out a new product.
3. If the product has major damage and customer is not satisfied they may also receive a full refund for their damaged product. Provided pictures are sent.
We ask that you contact our team at email@example.com so we can assist you properly to resolve the issue.
- How do I know which products are considered Final Sale?
All used or worn merchandise, sale, clearance, blowout sale items are FINAL sale. No refunds or store credit will be issued for these items.
Flash Sales / Markdowns / Discount Codes will not be honored before or after the announcement of this sale and applies to purchases during the time-frame the sale or promotion is being held.
All items purchased during flash sales, seasonal sales, blowout sales, with use of discount code over 20% off are final sale and may only be awarded store credit.
All accessory products are FINAL SALE and will not be returned and refunded due to hygienic reasons. See here, for more information regarding our return policy.
- Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide! We offer international shipping for all countries with DHL Express as well as economy shipping for some countries. Shipping cost is calculated based on product weight. We recommend choosing DHL Express for guaranteed delivery within 3-7 days. Economy regular shipping normally may take 10-20 business days in transit without complete tracking.
- Do I Have to Pay for Customs Duties and Import?
Niswa Fashion is not responsible for customs, duties or tax fees incurred on international deliveries. This would be the customer's responsibility. Please note, we are not responsible for any delays or fees encountered during transit. Please contact your local postal service or government for more information regarding customs and duties.
- I Would Like to Model/Collab with Niswa.
We are always looking for charismatic and lively individuals to join our team. That is why we set up an affiliate portal located at affiliates.niswafashion.com
We would love to have the opportunity to work with various creative content creators. If you wish to work with us please send us an inquiry on that website.